Vision, Mission, & Core Values
Transforming healthcare throughout Arkansas and beyond
The UAMS COP mission is to improve health of culturally diverse populations by
- Educating pharmacy leaders to address community health needs
- Advancing scientific discovery to produce innovations in healthcare
- Fostering progressive pharmacy practice through service to the profession
Our Core Values
- Integrity - We foster, encourage and expect honesty and the highest ethical standards in all that we do.
- Respect – We embrace a culture of professionalism with respect for the dignity of all persons, honoring the unique contributions provided by a diversity of perspectives and cultures.
- Teamwork – We seek to create interdisciplinary, synergistic and collegial relationships characterized by collaboration, inclusiveness and flexibility.
- Creativity – We encourage and support innovation, imagination, ingenuity, resourcefulness and vision.
- Excellence – We strive to achieve, through continuous improvement and adherence to institutional policies and best practices, the highest quality and standards in all our endeavors.