Fun, camaraderie and leadership are opportunities made for all UAMS College of Pharmacy students! Our 12 student organizations lead in the planning and production of community health screenings, guest lectures, cultural events, social events, conferences, and more. Additionally, the UAMS College of Pharmacy Student Affairs department is here to assist with your involvement needs.
- Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP)
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS)
- Arkansas Student Society of Health-System Pharmacy (SSHP)
- Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International (CPFI)
- National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA)
- Student National Pharmaceutical Association (SNPhA)
- Student Society of Nuclear Pharmacy (SSNP)