The organizations at the UAMS College of Pharmacy help students develop leadership, character, and friendship. Organizations are also a great way to “get your foot in the door” and network with other pharmacists as well as other students pharmacists. Whatever path it is that you want to take towards your career, there is an organization that will help guide and prepare you for your destination.
Not sure what pharmacy career you have in mind? Join as many as you desire! Organizations are a great way to gain information to become more aware of a career that you will enjoy!
- Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP)
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS)
- Arkansas Student Society of Health-System Pharmacy (SSHP)
- Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International (CPFI)
- National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA)
- Student National Pharmaceutical Association (SNPhA)
- Student Society of Nuclear Pharmacy (SSNP)