January 14, 2013

Pam Rossi Educated the Public about the Dangers of Carbon Monoxide on Today’s THV

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (UAMS) — Carbon monoxide claims the lives of dozens of Arkansans each year. Carbon monoxide is a colorless odorless gas that is made when fuels burn improperly. Many fuels can produce carbon monoxide such as: wood, oil, natural gas, gasoline, kerosene, propane and coal.

Dr. Pamala Rossi with UAMS shares safety tips on “THV 11 News This Morning.”

If you suspect you have been exposed to carbon monoxide immediately move to fresh air and then call the Arkansas Poison Center at 1-800-222-1222.